TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SPINNING® POWER ZONE 2023 EVENT - 22-26.06.2023 GOZO MALTA
As a participant of Spinning® Power Zone 2024 Event I represent and agree as follows:
- The present general terms and conditions apply the legal relationship between Krzysztof Glab ( hereinafter also “Organizer” or” we” , “us”) and the contractual partner ( hereinafter also “participant” or , “you”) as part of the event we hold, in particular training and further education courses or other events ( hereinafter generally referred to as “event)
- The events are group events with the participation of a large number of people who pursue a sporting activity together under the guidance of an event manager( hereinafter also “trainer” or “presenter”)
- Each participant understands that this is a fitness event and he /she is aware that it involves strenuous activity which may involve certain risks. Participant assumes the risk of any or all accidents or injuries of any kind, which may be sustained to him/her by reason of participation in the event. Each participant realizes ,discharge and absolve the organizer , its offices, directors, employees , it`s parties, affiliates & subsidiaries from any and all liability or responsibility for any such accident or injury. This release shall be binding. Each participant agrees that they are physically and mentally capable of participating the event.
- Only one participant can be registered for the individual event with one registration process. To do this , the participant must register with us in the form. The registration process taken place online and is free of charge for the participant. The data required for the execution of the contract are recorded. A separate registration process must be carried out for each event. Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. It is strongly recommended that all participants take out personal travel and medical insurance prior to attending the event. The policy should include loss of fees through cancellation of your participation or through cancellation of the event itself, loss of airfares, loss or damage to personal property, additional expenses and repatriation should travel arrangements have to be altered. The organized (Krzysztof Glab) will not take any responsibility for any delegate failing to insure.
- Force Majeure. Neither party shall be liable in damages or have the right to terminate this Agreement for any delay or default in performing hereunder if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond its control including, but not limited to Acts of God, Government restrictions ( including COVID Restrictions), wars, insurrection and /or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Spinning Power Zone event is affected.
- Cancellation by participant. Cancellations by the participants are non-refundable in all circumstances. This includes all elements of COVID -19, including any participants that might be affected by a local or national lockdown that is in place.
- Cancellation by the organizer. Organizer will endeavour to make sure that event goes ahead as planned. An organizer reserves the right to cancel any part of the event or event at all due to extreme weather conditions or extenuating circumstances beyond his control. The organizer reserve the right to cancel an event for reasons for which we are not responsible. The organizer reserve the right to cancel an any part of the event or event at all due to the fact of not reaching the minumim number of participants which is 40 participants for each part of the event. You will receive back payments already made to us in full, but we will not bear any other costs and expenses ( in particular for travel, accommodation, vacation ect). We recommend making bookings for travel and accommodation in such a way that they can be canceled inexpensively in the event of an event being canceled.
- Each participant accepts full responsibility for any fees or costs incurred or arising from the need for repatriation.
- The minimum age of the participants is 18 years
- The event prices offered are binding. There are in euros per participant and include the statutory sales tax. The contractual partner is obliged to perform in advance. The consideration is due after registration for payment using the means of payment specified in the registration. We reserve the right to exclude participants from the event if payment has not been made or has been booked back. The contractual partner can choose to pay by bank transfer only. In the case on bank transfer payment must be done within 24 hours after registration. To secure reservation the participant has to pay a 150 euros deposit. The remaining fee shall be paid till 31.03.2024 or by the time showed by the organizer. The participant will receive email with all payment details. In case the participant will not pay the remaining fee the deposit will not be returned and the participant agree for that. In case the participant will decide to cancel his/her reservation the 150 euros deposit will not be returned. Each participant must register for the event separately on the website www.thepowerzone.eu. Once the registration is done the participant will place an order. After the correct order placement participant agree with attached terms and conditions at website website and will receive the order confirmation. Upon receive the payment the participant will receive the booking confirmation.
11.We reserve the right to unilaterally change the place of the event within a radius of 30 kilometers from the space specified in the offer description at short notice and without giving reasons. The contractual partner will be notified of this in writing immediately after the change – this is sufficient by email – or by telephone. In case of bad weather conditions the organise have rights to change the place of the event from outdoor to indoor. . In case of changing the place of event the participant agree to that and cannot request any money return and agree with the change.
12. There is no entitlement to the event being led by a specific person ( instructor/trainer). We reserve the right to appoint or change the event presenter at short notice , depending on availability.
13. The participants are obliged to follow the instructions and training instructions of the trainer during the event and thus promote the common goal of the event. Should participants repeatedly fail to do so and thereby significantly disrupt the event, the organizer is entitled to exclude them from further participation in the event. In this case, the relevant participant must immediately cancel his / her participation in the event and leave the venue taking his/her personal property with him. Our service is deemed to have provided if a participant is justifiably excluded. This regulation apply accordingly before and after the actual event with regard to the use of others rooms on site ( in particular the changing rooms, sanitary facilities and entrances). The instructions for use of the staff of the training facilities must also be followed in this respect. By booking the event the participant declares his consent that the images, sound and film recordings made at the event may be used by the organizer for an unlimited period of time, space and content for the purpose of external presentation, in particular for printed matter and social networks. The participant thereby assigns his personal rights for the duration of the event and agrees to the publication. If you do not agree with this, you can object. This must be sent to the organizer in writing within 5 days after the reservation.
14. Refund policy. No refunds are available once a ticket is purchased. Ticket can be transferred to another name with no transfer fee. Event is non-transferable to any other training or event for this event.
15. By placing the order on the website www.thepowerzone.eu each participant agree with above Terms and conditions.